Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Saturday, March 14, 2015

Lucky Crop Shirt, DIY

 When I made my last DIY project,   I had a half of a shirt left over so I decided to make a cropped Lucky shirt. * I hate to waste anything. 
Do you need a ST. Paddy's day Shirt ASAP?
 HERE is the perfect last minute DIY for St. Patrick's Day. 

Things you need.


  1.  Shirt
  2. Aleene's Glue
  3. Glitter
  4. Scissors

 Cut off the bottom of your shirt.
*How cropped you want it is up to you.
 I also cut off the collar to make it off the shoulder.

I printed out the word Lucky and placed it where I wanted it on my shirt.
Then I took a fine tip marker( a sharpie works great.) I  put small dots tracing the word making sure the marker went though the paper and onto the shirt.
With my glue I wrote the word Lucky following my dots.
You could free hand the word lucky also if you wanted.
Covered it in Glitter.
let it sit at least 8 hours.
 Overnight would even be better.
When the glue is dry
Shake off the extra glitter.
Now you have cute little a shirt for St. Patrick's Day.
Or really any day.
Happy Weekend and Happy Crafting.
Lots of <3,
Anne



2 comments:

  1. Love this idea! Definitley going to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are truly wonderful ideas in on the topic of blogging. You have touched some good factors here. Any way keep up wrinting. Toko S Lutena Lampung

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!