Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Monday, August 20, 2012

Glitter Pocket, DIY

Do you have some old jeans that need just a little pick me up.  
Why not put a little sparkle on them in no time.


 Tutorial 
Things you need.
  1. Glitter *I used Martha Stewart White gold.
  2. Fabric glue
  3. Brush, or a stick something to spread the glue with * if you use a brush you can clean the brush with finger nail polish remover.*


 Spread your glue on the pocket * a thin coat.


 Sprinkle your glitter on the glue.
( A little trick, I push the glitter down into the glue with my finger gently.)
Let dry about 3 to 4 hours then shake off your glitter. 
* Let dry for 24 hours before you wash.


Then wear.
If you like the shirt I am wearing 
you can find that DIY 
Oh look how cute our new kitty, Mr. Grey is.   
He just wanted to be in the picture too.:)

I hope your Monday is wonderful. 
I have a  little catching up to do, because of a well needed vacation.
Vacations sometimes do that.
Lots of <3,
Anne
Follow me on  Instagram,  name WobiSobi 
 for daily picture updates.

3 comments:

  1. Cute DIY luv it

    I follow can u follow back?
    http://elogiosamislocuras.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did a pocket on my sweatshirt and all the glitter washed off: ( Can you tell me how to keep it from washing off? My email is glitterandglam25@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!