Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Shirt Dress

















 Dinner out, is just truly one of my favorite things to do. 
Good company, a wonderful meal and  no dishes to be done afterwards.  
Hannah showed me this shirt dress at Khol's and the price was just to good to be true, marked down to  just $15.00.   I couldn't walk away from it without it coming home with me.  Pair that with some Gianni Beni Booties and you are all set.~ which were also 60% off the markdown price. 
I love finding awesome deals, don't you?

Have a wonderful Saturday.
Lots of <3
Anne

5 comments:

  1. seriously $15? that's not right.

    the boots rock....still the dress is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! I was JUST looking at this dress yesterday! VERY cute!

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!