Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Last Minute Goodies

Soooo, I like Last Minute Shopping... Call me CRAZY, but I love to save just  a few things for the very last.  Now, granted I know what I want, it is just getting out there to get it. Happy Last two days of Christmas Hustle and Bustle everyone. Enjoy and be nice, even if they are Grumpy, just smile real pretty  and say "MERRY CHRISTMAS".

Here are a few ideas for last minute gifts I found. I have to be careful because my daughter reads this and I don't want to give anything away;)




  Cute Owl Rings, 2 for 8$  or $6.50 Also Charlotte Russe






Target Under 10$


 Miss matched Socks. 3 for 12$ at LittleMissmatched I guess the trend is no matching socks, which I  is good because mine can't find matching ones EVER.


Cashmere Infinity Scarf Charlotte Russe again only  5$ 

2 for 20$ Candles at Bath and Body Works always a great gift.

Dream Bath From Bath and Body Works, which is   one of  A Pretty Penny's Fav's , And they are buy 2 get one free right now. 



Have a wonderful day !

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!